My Experience With Lip Injections

My Experience With Lip Injections

Hello all, and welcome! I'm here this week with a review of an experience rather than a product. Unless you failed to read the title, you have already guessed what it's about. Yes- lip injections. The hottest trend in the beauty next to the balayage and bold brows (IMO).   Let me start off by saying [...]

Best Products for Blondes

Best Products for Blondes

Bonjourno all, comin' at you live with something a little bit different today. My normal expertise is obviously skin, but today I want to talk about hairs! Specifically blonde ones. I've been blonde for 98% of my life... and the other 2% is when I was brunette just so I could get my hair healthy [...]

How to Wreck your Skin in 7 Ways (The 7 Deadly Skincare Sins)

How to Wreck your Skin in 7 Ways (The 7 Deadly Skincare Sins)

So, if you're like me, you use any excuse to reference RomComs on the regular. i.e. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, AKA the inspo for my title/blog post. I honestly thought I was being really clever so if you don't think so just let me live and keep reading. TYSM. This is [...]

DANGER: Black Peel-off Masks

DANGER: Black Peel-off Masks

Hello everyone, your friendly neighborhood Esthetician here to ruin yet another viral beauty trend. I'm gonna cut straight to the chase- those black peel off masks you're seeing everywhere? STOP USING THEM! Or if you've been interested in trying them, DON'T DO IT! Why is this? you say.... Well, I'm glad you asked:   You're [...]

Coconut Oil is Ruining Your Skin

Coconut Oil is Ruining Your Skin

Let me just start off on a different tangent for a second and say that Pinterest is one of the greatest things that has ever been invented. Seriously, I will spend hours upon hours pinning to various boards that I've spent arguably way too much time naming and organizing. HOWEVER, there is a huge downfall [...]

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs. Kat Von D Shade Light

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs. Kat Von D Shade Light

Okay- let me first start off by saying that both of these palettes I love, immensely. They both have their pros and cons just like any other palette. However, both of these palettes, I believe, can serve you in different ways. I'll explain as I go along. For the sake of not developing any additional [...]